Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Watching & waiting...

Ink Illustration © Nicola L Robinson 2015 All rights reserved
Hello again folks, I've had a very busy month both with work and beyond and as a result have totally been neglecting this blog, so wanted to check in and let you know I am still here! I imagine a lot of folks have been glued to the tennis anyway so wont have noticed but still.

I've got lots of new illustration projects coming to light over the coming weeks (including new prints, cards and more) and I look forward to sharing them with you soon.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic Summer so far... 

Monstrous wishes, 

Nicola 

PS - If anyone is looking for an illustrated gift for a dragon loving person or a special greeting card suitable for anyone at all do check out my shop! www.teethandclaws.co.uk Welcome to my little shop of beasties...


No comments: