Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Spring is here at last! New baby dragon hatchlings....

20th of March was apparently the first official day of Spring, although with the giant hailstones of yesterday I haven't put away my winter gear just yet... however it does seem to be getting a bit warmer, and my garden seems to be shrugging off it's winter cloak at last. Which means the usual army of hairy brown spiders have returned.

Spiders aside I've been busy of late hatching baby dragons, to add to my ongoing dragon card and print range in my Teeth and Claws shop

© Nicola L Robinson 2015 www.nlrobinson.co.uk All rights reserved no unauthorised usage.


These little scaly chaps are now available as both signed art prints and greeting cards, perfect for Spring/Easter or new baby cards and gifts, for the dragon lovers out there. Do visit my Teeth and Claws shop or my Etsy shop to see more of my dragons and other illustrated beasties for your walls :)

More about my new dragons on the Teeth and Claws Blog



No comments: