Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Monster Listening Party signed prints now available...

A quick note to all the lovely people who have been asking about my Monster Listening Party illustration, I'm touched to have had so much interest in the piece and am pleased to say it is now available as a signed print in my Teeth and Claws shop.

www.teethandclaws.co.uk
 
Would make a lovely alternative Christmas gift... haha

Also check out the many dragons and other illustrated beasties in my shop :)


Update - April 2015, I have stopped selling prints of Monster Listening Party for the time being, should you desperately wish to have one do get in touch and I will be pleased to bring them back, but in the meantime do take a look at my other illustrated beasties and cards in my Teeth and Claws shop - www.teethandclaws.co.uk

No comments: