Friday, 25 July 2014

Stop press! My new MOO business cards have arrived...

New business cards, designed by me, printed by the lovely people at MOO
I'd be lying if I didn't admit that the thought of new business cards always puts me in mind of Patrick Bateman and the business card scene in American Pyscho... but paper stock and embossed type aside I'm always very excited when my new cards arrive, and these ones are my favouite ones yet.

I've had a few over the years now, usually coinciding with a site rehash or change of direction, but I'm hoping these will be around for the forseeable future.

My business card for my illustration work is adorned with my Cheshire Cat grin (also my twitter avatar) with a black back to coordinate with my website www.nlrobinson.co.uk 
My Teeth and Claws business cards for my print and card brand features two different monochrome fronts with my three eyed bat logo and a white reverse with my contact info. www.teethandclaws.co.uk

I've been using MOO for my card for a few years now and am still very happy with them, superb customer service in my experience and I'm absolutely thrilled with the print quality of the cards. Thanks MOO! :)

(My moo cards are the classic cards, 350gsm, matt laminated finish on both sides.)

No comments: