Friday, 11 April 2014

The Three (Grizzly) Bears... minus Goldilocks, illustrations.

I've always loved bears (yes, yet another large and potentially dangerous beast) but also a hugely characterful and magnificent animal. While in the realm of fairy tales, as I often find myself, I was inspired to render my own illustration of the three bears, minus that rude little porridge thief Goldilocks. So here is my family of three grizzly bears, Daddy Bear, Mummy Bear and Baby Bear...
 
(Baby bear may be attempting the YMCA...)

This hairy family is also available as a set of signed fine art prints-

 from my Teeth and Claws shop  The Three Bears

and also from my Teeth and Claws shop on Etsy too - The Three Bears on Etsy

© Nicola L Robinson 2015 www.teethandclaws.co.uk All Rights reserved
                

No comments: