Friday, 17 January 2014

Three Wise Monkeys... See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil... v2.0

Three Wise Monkeys, See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil... © Nicola L Robinson

Monkeys... See no evil, hear no evil speak no evil. I illustrated a version of this a few years ago, and they hang in a little row in my hallway, but I've always had the idea of making them available as prints, and they have been on my to do list for Teeth and Claws (my card/print range) for some time, so here they are. The Three Wise Monkeys, v2.0, illustrated by me and now available as a set of 3 5 x 7" prints from my shop... 

Teeth and Claws -Three Wise Monkeys

Also available in my very new and fairly shiny Etsy shop here - Teeth and Claws on Etsy
Monkey number three, Speak no evil... (probably not his real name)  © Nicola L Robinson

No comments: