Thursday, 7 November 2013

Dragons for sale!




Finally the dragons have arrived! I'm very excited to announce that my new little scaly friends are now available as signed giclée prints, I'm really pleased with how these have come out...

Printed on the highest quality heavyweight Hahnemuhle German Etching paper (310gsm) each print measures 8 by 10 inches and comes packed flat, ready to be framed.

All prints will be signed on the back and are £15 each.

There are 4 different dragons, Blue, Red, Green and Gold, each has his or her own personality, likes and dislikes.

If you would like to adopt one of my dragons to hang on your wall, visit my shop of beasties - 


Teeth and Claws- www.teethandclaws.co.uk


All dragons are housetrained and (mostly) harmless. Unsure as of yet how they may get on with existing pets and very small children.



No comments: