Monday, 19 August 2013

100th Blog Post! - Featured Illustrator over on Words and Pictures...

Wow, my 100th blog post, who'd have thought it, and I have something apt for it too, I'm very excited to be the new featured illustrator over on the Words and Pictures blog, the online magazine for the SCBWI British Isles (Society of Childrens Book Writers and Illustrators)

I've been a member of the SCBWI for some time, and it is lovely to have my work featured over on the blog, do take a look at my feature and read more about my work - 

Nicola L Robinson - Featured Illustrator for August

Words and Pictures is a fantastic resource for childrens writers and illustrators, full of useful information and articles, do have a good look around!

For more information and to join the SCBWI visit - 
SCBWI International
SCBWI British Isles

No comments: