Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Teeth and Claws by Nicola L Robinson - Dinosaur Greeting Card range

A grumpy little triceratops from my dinosaur greeting card range, by Nicola L Robinson.

After much faffing around I am very excited to announce a new project of mine, not a book, but hopefully just as accessible, I have been busy of late building and launching a new shop, (yes the world really does need another one) selling my illustrated prints, greeting cards and eventally gifts.

I have branded my shop Teeth and Claws in honour of the things I love to draw best and have had a lot of fun designing my first range of Teeth and Claws greeting cards featuring Dinosaurs. Currently available in my shop to by both individually and as a set of six...

Please do visit my shop - www.teethandclaws.co.uk




and tell all your dinosaur (and monster, crocodile, animal etc) loving friends about it :)

Thank you.


No comments: