Sunday, 10 March 2013

Downtown - Nicola L Robinson Signed Giclée Prints for sale...

I have finally added some new prints to my illustration print shop, I now have signed A3 Giclée prints of my award winning illustration 'Downtown' for sale.

Downtown won the Silver Award in the Self promotion category at AOI Images 36 the best of Britsh Illustration awards and has been travelling around the UK on tour.

I have had some lovely emails and messages from people who have visited the show and really enjoyed 'Downtown' often from people interested in the field of animation and comic books, which I take as a huge compliment.

So now if you so wish you can purchase one for your own, and count all the windows and look at all the little details in the comfort of your own home, or secret lair available now in my webshop-

Buy a print -  Downtown Print

Visit my print shop for prints of dragons, bears and squids... Nicola L Robinson - Print Shop


No comments: