Friday, 7 September 2012

Images 36 Exhibition at Somerset House London



It has been quite some time since my work was part of an exhibition, so I am very excited to announce that I will be exhibiting my illustration 'Downtown' in the Images 36 - Best Of British Illustration Exhibition, held at the magnificent and historic Somerset House, London, from 3- 18th October 2012.
'Downtown' Illustration Copyright Nicola L Robinson

Images is the UK's leading illustration competition, annual, awards show, and touring exhibition dedicated to showcasing the very best in new British illustration. It is the flagship programme for the promotion of contemporary British illustration produced by the AOI since 1976 and the only independent, jury-selected illustration competition in the UK. I am very pleased to have been selected.

Somerset House  Is also the new HQ for The AOI

No comments: