Monday, 30 July 2012

Giant Squid, Mighty Kraken and the Gothic House Illustration

Giant Squid Attack!!! Copyright Nicola L Robinson 2012 No unauthorised usage

You thought you were safe on dry land didn't you? Thought the mighty deep sea Kraken only takes those silly enough to take a ship out to the deepest oceans and provoke it's wrath? Well, now he is out of the water, and this time he is coming for you... Does your home insurance cover Giant Squid attack? I think not.

Ahem, a little gothic fun here with some pen and ink and watercolour and digital highlights. As with all my images these are lo res for viewing online, so a little of the detail is lost mostly on the Giant Squid's tentacles, but I won't tell him...

On a side note I'd quite like a house like this one, with the pointy roof, double chimney and the waterwheel machinery on the side. Obviously minus the Squid, unless he is friendly.

See a slightly larger version on my website here - Giant Squid attack

No comments: