Tuesday, 24 July 2012

A couple of little pen and ink monsters and friends

It had crossed my mind to draw something 'Olympic' themed for the coming event but that hasn't quite come to pass, so I have something better! (run with me if you will, haha) a couple of little pen and ink drawings of some monsters and their friends for this bright summer's day... tra la la

A happy little dragon with some monster friends, pen and ink

Pen and Ink Illustration for my friend Rachelle Meyer
On a side note, it is day two of the summer holidays here in the UK, I hope everyone who get's one is making the most of it! (and by that I mean not just sitting in from the TV or computer) It is never quite the same once you've grown up and left school and graduated from College/University. You have been warned...

No comments: