Friday, 25 May 2012

Of Monsters and bookshops and things...

Hi All,

Summer has finally woken up at last here in the UK and it's time for a quick check in here in the blogosphere, or whatever the kids call it. My debut picture book The Monster Machine has been out in the wild for a whole week now, and it has been lovely to see it out there in book form, prowling the shelves.

I had my first ever book signing event at Waterstones Nottingham last weekend, met some wonderful people, and the talented kids I met helped make a monster collage... Check it out over on 'The Monster Machine Blog'

On the shelves out in the wilds of Waterstone's...
Earlier this week I was pleased to see The Monster Machine was picked out as May book of the month over on the fantastic Lovereadinguk site. Which was nice!

People have been asking me where and how they can get a copy, and now it is officially published, you can buy The Monster Machine directly from my publisher Anova Books, and in your favourite online and offline bookshops. If they don't have it in stock you can ask them to order it in for you, and help support your local independent bookshops.

It's a glorious Friday afternoon here, which means it is practically the weekend, so to quote the late and great Maurice Sendak, let the wild rumpus start!



No comments: