Wednesday, 16 May 2012

My monster picture book 'The Monster Machine' is published today!

Today is publication day for my picture book The Monster Machine! Woohoo :) It is published by Pavilion Children's Books, the children's imprint of Anova Books.

The Monster Machine cover

Here is a peak inside at some of the pages....

The Monster Machine © 2012 Nicola L Robinson all rights reserved.
The Monsters... © 2012 Nicola L Robinson all rights reserved.

I'm really pleased with The Monster Machine, I think it is probably one of my most colourful achievements! I've illustrated all the pages fully, there aren't any white pages with text next to a picture in a square here, every surface is covered...I dread to think how many pairs of eyes I've drawn in the process...

Here is a sneaky peak at the back cover too-

The Monster Machine back cover photo
Take a look at the Monster Machine Website

It is now available to buy from your favourite online and offline bookshops. If your bookshop doesn't have it in stock you can ask them to order it in for you, like in the old days before the internet :) It still works.

Get a copy

No comments: