Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Twittering about...


It's no secret I'm not a fan of social networks, I'm one of very few people I know who is not on facebook, but I have recently bitten the bullet and signed up to twitter, I'm not sure how good it is yet for me, but I have had some entertainment adding people and places of interest to stalk, I mean, follow.

This is mostly art, publishing, food and music related so far. Something which struck me when looking for people to follow was how many people I'd be interested to follow are already long dead. The likes of Oscar Wilde and Salvador Dali just aren't on twitter.

So rambling aside if you would like to follow me and get random tweets about things please do so here -

Follow NLRobinson on Twitter

Hope everyone is having a good week,

Nicola

No comments: