Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Downtown...


And a closeup of the bottom right corner- (see my website to see the whole thing)


I have just added this new illustration to my website, titled 'Downtown', of a strange city at night. This one was a bit of a mission to complete, I hadn't quite anticipated how tedious it is drawing little windows when I initially sketched this out, but some time later here it is.

This is a city that watches you back, complete with it's own intelligence and awareness. To see the whole illustration visit my site - Downtown

Nicola

PS- This is nothing to do with the old Petula Clarke song by the same name, honest.

4 comments:

TONI DEMURO said...

very good!

Nicola L Robinson said...

Thanks Toni, pleased you like it.

Africa.T.M said...

wow I really like this one!

Nicola L Robinson said...

Thanks!