Thursday, 3 February 2011

Chinese New Year - Year of the Rabbit! 2011

Happy New Year again, today marks the start of the Chinese New Year, last year was the year of the Tiger and now we welcome the year of the Rabbit.

There is a lot of information around regarding what this all means and symbolises, but I won't go into that, instead I have drawn my own tribute to this celebration, the year of the rabbit -
Drawn in inks, dip pens and watercolours.

Thanks for reading, Ill be adding a larger version of this to my main site soon,

Nicola

2 comments:

Africa.T.M said...

Oh! look at those gigantic rabbits eating the world!
Are you rabbit in the chinese calendar?

Nicola L Robinson said...

Haha, yes, just look at them!

No, I'm the Dog actually. Still a few years to go til it comes around again.