Sunday, 2 September 2007

Avast!

Avast! or indeed welcome to my blog, I have started this as an extension of my longserving website- Nicola L Robinson - www.nlrobinson.co.uk
Ill be posting new work as and when I update the site, so instead of trawling through the main site, you can keep track of new work as it happens right here. How convenient is that? It also allows me to throw some light on some of the slightly odd things I work on, possibly. As appears to be the tradition with these kinds of blogs I may also put some of my more experimental sketchbook pages up for scrutiny. Haha.
For those of you who are unfamiliar with my work and what I do, please take a look through my website which houses a range of my artwork from my paintings to graphic design, to concept art to illustrations of all manner of weirdness. In my efforts to throw some order to things I have built the site in two halves, so do make sure you see both sides and check back regularly for updates.

Thankyou!

No comments: